XP + VS2008 + WebTest Recorder problems

Was trying to record a webtest script one day and found out that no record toolbar is opened when create a new webtest! Just XML Editor with one line of a code. I tried a lot of stuff, reinstalled studio, IE security things were tuned, but nothing helped. And finally when there was no any hope I found out that it is possible to do "Open with" and choose recorder as an option. For some reason XML Editor was set up as default editor for webtest files in Studio. I believe it was because previously I had Professional Edition installed (which doesn't contain webtest stuff) and afterwards I installed Team Suite edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Client-side scripting for Taxonomy/Term Set Fields

SharePoint delegate control is rendered twice

Some thoughts on using Sitecore Habitat for Production codebase